Handwritten Recipe Plate
This Handwritten Recipe Plate would make the perfect gift for your loved one or even yourself! You can make the recipe and deliver it on this beautiful custom platter, or use it as decoration in the kitchen!
- 10" dinner plate manufactured from revolutionary ThermoSāf® Polymer (not ceramic):
- Microwave Safe
- Safe for use in Convection or Conventional Ovens
- Dishwasher-Safe (Commercial & Residential)
- BPA- Free
- Contains No Melamine or Formaldehyde
- 300°F < 60 Minutes
- 100% Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Stand NOT included
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE:
Once you order, reply to the order email with a SCANNED image using a flatbed scanner (no phone photos or phone scanner app images will be accepted)
Note any edits wanted in the email. (ie. remove lines, keep recipe card graphic, etc.)
I only have a photo of the recipe, can you use that?
• No. When transferring the handwriting digitally the lightning has to be even which is best done on a flatbed scanner.
How do I scan my image?
• Scan your image using a flatbed scanner. If you do not have one at home, you can take it to your local library or any office store and they can scan it for you. By scanning using this method, you are getting the best quality image to be used. The better the image, the better the outcome.
Our average turn around is about 10 days from purchase to shipment. Dishes take at least 3 business days to edit the graphics and send to production. We cannot guarantee delivery dates, as it all depends on when we receive the scanned image from the time your order is placed.