Recipe Platter with Photo
Handwritten Recipe Platter with photo- Recipe Plate with photo - Recipe on Platter- Photo on plate - Family recipe platter - Recipe on dish
Handwritten Family Recipe Platter with your loved ones photo is sure to bring back warm memories. These make the perfect gift for your loved one or even yourself! Take your grandmothers favorite recipe, her photo and have it printed on this platter to be cherished for years to come.
You can make the recipe and deliver it on this beautiful custom platter, or use it as decoration in the kitchen! You can add any handwritten note to the platter.
⭐️ Featured in Southern Living Magazine
Image shape and location may differ than the listing image depending on the photo and recipe you send.
10x14" serving platter manufactured from revolutionary ThermoSāf® Polymer (not ceramic) :
• Microwave Safe
• Safe for use in Convection or Conventional Ovens
• Dishwasher-Safe (Commercial & Residential)
• BPA- Free
• Contains No Melamine or Formaldehyde
• 300°F < 60 Minutes
• 100% Manufactured in the U.S.A.
•• Stand NOT included ••
• • • HOW TO CUSTOMIZE:
After you order, message the shop with your SCANNED image from a flatbed scanner. Photos will not be accepted.
Don’t have access to a flatbed scanner? Not a problem. You can download the following apps:
• iPhone users 👉🏼 https://apple.co/2PrRDRp
• Android users 👉🏼 https://bit.ly/3d50TTD
Note any edits wanted in the personalization section. (ie. remove lines, keep recipe card graphic, white writing and colored background, etc.
I clean up any imperfections, remove lines and make any other additional changes that you note in the personalization box.
I only have a photo of the recipe, can you use that?
• No. When transferring the handwriting digitally the lightning has to be even which is best done on a flatbed scanner.
How do I scan my image?
• Scan your image using a flatbed scanner. If you do not have one at home, I HIGHLY recommend downloading the app called "Scannable". It works on your mobile device and provides a great quality scan I can use. By scanning using this method, you are getting the best quality image to be used. The better the image, the better the outcome.
Can I add multiple recipes on a dish?
• NO. We do not allow multiple recipes on items as the space to print is limited. Some instances are ok (ex: cookie recipe with icing). Please message us prior to ordering if you have questions about your recipe choice.
Our average turn around is about 10 days from purchase to shipment. Dishes take at least 3 business days to edit the graphics and send to production. We cannot guarantee delivery dates, as it all depends on when we receive the scanned image from the time your order is placed.